Murdoch’s Review of Noble Outfitters Wave Fork
Finally, a manufacturer is addressing the age-old, least-favorite farm chore (scooping you-know-what) by making a pitchfork that is tougher than nails, and might actually shave a few minutes off of your scooping completion time. Check out the video above to see why all of us at Murdoch’s dig the Noble Outfitters Wave Fork so much.
Indestructible is a Strong Word
Calling the Wave Fork indestructible is a bold statement; however, based on our review, it’s also an appropriate one. Yes, this product is as cool as sliced bread. No, we aren’t just saying that. Why should you trust us on this one? Because we put it to the test on our own, and after trying to break it in four separate instances it still didn’t bust.
- First, we ran over it with an ATV – twice – and it survived with flying colors.
- Then, we ran over the same pitchfork with an F-350 Super Duty truck; it still didn’t break.
- Lastly, we drove a forklift over it.
Because of its smart design, the Noble Outfitters Wave Fork surpassed our expectations and passed every single test. We filmed it all because we knew you’d have a hard time believing us, especially since we had a hard time believing the pitchfork makers at Noble Outfitters.
Back it Up
Here are just a few reasons it can withstand so much abuse:
- Its basket shape is designed to snap apart under extreme pressure and snap back together for full functionality.
- The basket shape is also ergonomic. You don’t have to break your back on top of doing crappy work.
- Colopolymer plastic resin tines are virtually indestructible, and we say virtually only because we didn’t deliberately saw them in half. Plus, we only ran over them four times… only. We’re told that they lose some flexibility if they freeze, which is why you can buy replacement tines. So smart.
- The aircraft grade aluminum handle is lightweight, strong, and has a comfy grip pad.
- While it doesn’t add durability, it’s kind of fun to choose your own colors.
- You can buy spare parts individually, in the very rare case that something does break.
Let’s be honest, this is one innovation that farmers and ranchers are uniquely qualified to benefit from. We wouldn’t be singing its praises and backing this product if we didn’t really believe it’s worth the hype. That’s just not our style.