Murdoch’s Ranch and Home Supply is hosting a FREE Shooting Expo that doesn’t just hit the target – it’s a bullseye! It’s all happening Saturday, July 25th, 2015, at the MWA shooting range near Logan, MT.
Join us for giveaways, discounts, demos, food and more!
Free admission to the public from 10 to 4pm. Learn about a variety of firearms, and test them out at the range. Ammunition fees apply for shooting the firearms.
As part of this expo, you can meet experts from major shooting sports manufacturers. Get a quick introduction to the guys from Ruger, Hornady, Savage Arms, and Remington below.
- Name: Bill Jones
- Company: Jharding Associates
- Position: Savage Arms Sales Representative
- Years with company: 12
- Areas of expertise: Benefits of Savage Firearms
- Favorite firearm model to shoot: Savage Firearms Model 25 Walking Varminter in 223
- Why you’re looking forward to the Expo: talking to consumers about the accuracy, dependability and other features of Savage Firearms
- Name: David Crawford
- Company: Remington Outdoor Company
- Position: Retail Sales Specialist
- Years with company: 8
- Areas of expertise: All facets of hunting with firearms
- Favorite firearm model to shoot: 300 WSM
- Why you’re looking forward to the Expo: It is always fun to work with new people and teach them something they may not know
- Name: Greg Anderson
- Company: L H French Co
- Position: Regional Sales Manager
- Years with company: 2 years
- Areas of expertise: Product knowledge, reloading basic and advanced
- Favorite firearm model to shoot: Glock 20, Glock 17
- Why you’re looking forward to the Expo: To improve awareness of Hornady products and reloading hands on training
- Name: Tim Murphy
- Company: Sturm Ruger & CO. Inc.
- Position: Sales Manager
- Years with company: 10 years
- Areas of Expertise: Ruger Fire Arms
- Favorite firearm model to shoot: Ruger Red Label shotgun
- Why you’re looking forward to the Expo: Looking forward to teaching people about the value of Ruger products