Murdoch’s Bucket Sale is one of the best times to save big on almost everything in our stores. We’re still working to finalize a date for this year’s sale, but it’s worth planning out your bucket strategy ahead of time anyways. Check out how we packed a bucket full of clothing and footwear and saved $230!
Discount Details: TBD
2020 OFFER IN STORES
- 20% off most everything that fits in bucket
- 10% off most everything else (Exclusions apply. 10% includes ammo, optics, and reloading)
- 5% off firearms (includes clearance)
- Free bucket for purchases $50 or more
2020 OFFER MURDOCHS.COM
- 10% off most everything.
- Free shipping on orders $50+ with code BUCKETSALE at checkout
- Additional clearance discount not available on Murdochs.com
- Grab a bucket!
- Limit one bucket and one offer redemption per customer.
- Fill your bucket. Everything packed into your bucket is 20% off.
- All items must be in their original packaging and must be at least 50% inside a single Murdoch’s bucket to qualify for the 20% discount.
- Shopping for more? Most items that cannot fit into your packed bucket are 10% off.
- Firearms are 5% off, including clearance.
- Ammo, optics, and reloading are 10% off.
- Take your bucket home for FREE with your purchase of $50+, while supplies last
Valid day of sale only. Savings on in-stock merchandise only. For items already on sale, you’ll get whichever price is lower, but offers cannot be combined. Exclusions include gift cards, event tickets, donations and raffle tickets, services, live animals, and CanAm ATVs & UTVs. Additional exclusions may apply, see store for details. Bucket may vary. Limit one bucket per person. While supplies last. In stores take an extra 5% off clearance firearms and 10 – 20% off clearance clothing and footwear. Some brands require us to exclude their products from this sale on Murdochs.com. See store or Murdochs.com for details.
Bucket Packin’ Strategy: Clothing and Boots
While there is no rule stating that your item must fit entirely in the bucket, you do need to try to get at least half of the item in it, or you’ll flag a manager’s attention. With that in mind, let’s take a look at how to make beautiful western fashion boots work and not lose out on space for clothing.
- Roll up small items like tank tops, socks and leggings. Put them into the boot shaft.
- Items like jeans form rigid squares when you fold them. Put those in the bottom. There will be a gap between the square item and the round bucket edges.
- Fill the gap with the boot shaft, upside down. The soles will stick out.
- Use wallets and ball caps to fill any other gaps.
- Stack other flexible t-shirts, puffy vests, scarves, and sweatshirts between the boots.
- Stabilize it all by belting the boots together.
- There’s always a crevice to fill with a necklace or earrings!
To make this work, you’ll need to shop in this order: jeans/denim jackets, western boots, accessories like wallets and caps, tops and scarves, non-denim bottoms, vests, belts, and jewelry last.
- Rock Revival jeans
- Miss Mee knee-length shorts
- Levi’s skinny jeans
- Miss Mee denim jacket
- Corral boots
- Peacock cap
- Miss Me navy beaded tank top
- Rock 47 lace tank
- Lovely Souls soft cotton shirt
- Rock 47 rose quartz tank
- Wrangler fringe teal skirt
- Outback quilted vest
- Nocona bling belt
- Turquoise jewelry set
- Retail Price for the entire bucket: $1150.90
- Bucket Sale price for the entire bucket: $920.72
- Savings: $230.18 (plus a free bucket)
Women's Fashion: Start Strategizing